You will work to help customers to gain even more insight into their energy consumption by developing new and innovative visual experiences .
The project duties include:
- Developing innovative mobile first visual experiences to help our customers better understand their energy usage and offering new ways to save on their energy spend
- Consuming rich data sources/models from our REST service layer
- Visualizing complex analytics data in the form of simple to understand infographics.
- Helping build a personalized customer experience by offering proactive customer notifications
- Proven experience in delivering web experiences
- HTML5 and associated API's
- SASS and CSS3 Pre-Processing
- Responsive mobile first Web Design as an approach
- High charts
- Development career, development opportunities
- Competitive salary,
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), pension, option to purchase childcare vouchers, and become eligible for our staff energy tariff along with other great ad-hoc offers
- Competitive salary
- Work in an international environment with diversity
- Stable employment
- Company events and many more
- Attractive and modern workplace close to the center
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja