The successful candidate will join middle-size R&D center . The team are working in Agile methodology.
Job responsibilities includes creating web interface application for network devices and providing specification reviews for external clients.
If you're looking for the opportunity to grow and develop your technical background while working with some of the best in the business, please consider this opportunity.
RequirementsYou should have the following attributes:
- Advanced knowledge of frameworks such as Angular, Less, Bootstrap,
- Working experience within libraries Lodash/Underscore,
- Proven interest in review and code quality
- Experience with web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3,
- Knowledge of design patterns and refactoring techniques,
BenefitsCompany offers attractive compensation package:
- Experience in international environment.
- Full time job contract or B2B cooperation,
- Lunch subsidies,
- Flexible schedules,
- Rich social package (life insurance, medical package, multisport, many nice bonuses).
- Access to professional trainings in Poland and other countries.
- Relocation package for those, who relocates.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja