Our Client is one of leading provider of IT services for inwestment banking and other domains, like retail or airlines.
If you like to face new challenges during many different projects, use and learn new technologies and tools, working in small (up to 10 people) Scrum teams, this offer is for you!
- playing an active role during short- and long-term IT projects,
- building web UI for different we applications based on prepared specifications,
- cooperating directly with testers, other developers and business analysts,
- working with the international customers to deliver high-quality software,
- preparing documentation,
- taking part in Scrum meetings,
- provide estimates for different projects.
- very good knowledge about OOP,
- practical skills in using one the JS frameworks: jQuery (must), AngularJS, Bootstrap, KnockoutJS, React or others,
- experience in working with Scrum methodology,
- knowledge about UX standars will be a plus,
- good English to communicate within international teams;
- employment contract or B2B cooperation,
- vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, partial grant of certification,
- possibility to take part in many different international projects and cooperate with people all over the world,
- internal events,
- partial compensation for English classes (and Polish),
- social package- Mutisport card, private medical insurance, group insurance,
- benefits like vouchers, fruits, lunch tickets...
- relocation package up to 1000 USD.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.