Our Client is the #1 software services and solutions provider from Central and Eastern Europe with 13 200+ Engineers, Designers and Consultants. From software products to core business applications, it has provided expert consulting, development, testing, support, and infrastructure services to many of the world’s leading organizations.
As the world of technology has evolved, so has our distributed delivery model, which now includes advanced capabilities in running Agile and Lean engagements in a mix of Onshore/NearShore and Offshore models.
- Full-cycle web application development using Agile approach;
- Communicate with the customer to clarify requirements;
- Integration with other clients’ systems and applications
- Good command of English (Intermediate level and higher);
- Experienced in HTML and CSS;
- Understanding of relational databases;
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns;
- Understanding of software development life cycle and development methodologies.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Individual career path in engineering
- Experienced specialists are provided with an opportunity to be promoted to Project - Managers & Team Leaders as well as relocate to other offices of EPAM around the world
- Technology trainings and technology communities
- Opportunity for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
Recruitment Agency No.812