Our Client is the #1 software services and solutions provider from Central and Eastern Europe with 13 200+ Engineers, Designers and Consultants. From software products to core business applications, it has provided expert consulting, development, testing, support, and infrastructure services to many of the world’s leading organizations.
As the world of technology has evolved, so has our distributed delivery model, which now includes advanced capabilities in running Agile and Lean engagements in a mix of Onshore/NearShore and Offshore models.
- Full-cycle web application development using Agile approach;
- Communicate with the customer to clarify requirements;
- Integration with other clients’ systems and applications
- Good command of English (Intermediate level and higher);
- Experienced in HTML and CSS;
- Understanding of relational databases;
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns;
- Understanding of software development life cycle and development methodologies.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Individual career path in engineering
- Experienced specialists are provided with an opportunity to be promoted to Project - Managers & Team Leaders as well as relocate to other offices of EPAM around the world
- Technology trainings and technology communities
- Opportunity for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
Recruitment Agency No.812
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/