Our Client is a leading expert for custom-build applications and the digital transformation and works closely with German market. The client focus is an End-to-End Application Lifecycle Management for your BPM, SOA, Java, Big Data solutions. It is a Platinum Partner of Oracle and focuses on the digitalization of business models using the converging technologies from Oracle for Big Data, Cloud Services and Engineered Systems.
20+ years in the market with 500+ customers have a long lasting and successful business relationship. The client has its offices in Krakow, Warsaw and Katowice in Poland and enlarging its teams.
For our Client for software development team, we are looking for:
Java Developer with German
- Participation in the work of the German-Polish project team onsite and / or offsite
- Participate in the design, implementation, testing and documentation of the application
- Analysis and specification of customer requirements for implemented solutions
- Supervision of the proper operation of the application
- Min. 1 year experience / knowledge in basic Java technologies (Java APIs) and platforms Java EE, Open Source (eg Hibernate, Spring, EclipseLink, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in WebServices (SOAP, REST, ...)
- Specialization in one of Java EE web technologies, OpenSource, Java Script
- Specialization in one of the RichClient technologies
- Knowledge/ experience in SQL and PL / SQL programming
- Practical knowledge of web application development in technologies: Java Script, Angular JS, HTML5
- Familiarity and experience in working with agile programming methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Welcome to ITIL, IT Service Management and Application Management
- Knowledge of issues related to Clean Code, TDD, etc.
- Ability to work with clients, responsibility, care for high quality of solutions
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and work in a multicultural environment
- Ready for business trips (fully paid by company)
- Fluent in English and in German (min B1-B2 and above)
- Ability to improve qualifications and professional development in an attractive technical area
- Competitive salary and rich social package
- Flexible working hours
- Very good working conditions in a unique atmosphere and international environment
- Relocation package (discussed individually)
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja