For our Client, middle-sized and dynamic R&D center and supplier of embedded systems, we are looking for ambitious and talented JAVA Developers to participate in challenging and innovative new security project within professional and friendly environment in Wroclaw.
Project: Developers will create centralized system for configuration, monitoring and analysis system for security functions in multivendor networks. The main goal is to develop cloud based apllication, ran on Linux.
Close cooperation on enabling phase and support will be provided by team from Canada.
Working methodology: Scrum
Workplace: Wroclaw, Poland
- 3 + years of experience in Java development,
- working experience within JSE,J2EE, Eclipse IDE, Java VM, Spring, Hibernate,
- knowledge of Linux operating systems,
- bash scripting,
- good command of English,
- technical university degree,
- capability to integrate in dynamic and international teams.
- employment contract/ B2B cooperation,
- competitive salary and social package (medical care, Multisport card, lunch subsidies, eyeglasses subsidies, mobile phone, team events)
- work in an international environment with nice and friendly atmosphere
- participation in end - to end project life - cycle,
- flexible working hours
- bussines trips
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.