For our Client, middle-sized and dynamic R&D center we are looking for ambitious and talented Java Architect.
Project: Developers will create centralized system for configuration, monitoring and analysis system for security functions in multivendor networks. The main goal is to develop cloud based apllication, ran on Linux.
Close cooperation on enabling phase and support will be provided by team from Canada.
Working methodology: Scrum
Workplace: Wroclaw, Poland
- design and architecture of software solutions including user interface, technology integration and site architecture for development project,
- cooperation with Project Managers,
- pre-studies and sales (provide estimation of time frame, quality and quantity of resources obligated for projects implementation)
- 6 + years of experience in Java development, integration and/or interactive design
- strong understanding of design principles both in software architecture and software engineering,
- working experience in OO Application Development (UNIX/Linux or Windows)
- good command of English,
- technical university degree.
- employment contract/ B2B cooperation,
- competitive salary and social package (medical care, Multisport card, lunch subsidies, eyeglasses subsidies, mobile phone, team events)
- work in an international environment with nice and friendly atmosphere
- participation in end - to end project life - cycle,
- flexible working hours
- bussines trips