For our clients we are looking for ITIL Situation Manager . Being one of the worldwide leaders in Cyber-security, the company has branches in more than 70 countries.
ITIL Situation Manager will participate in support of delivery of end-to-end services in line with customer and internal SLAs/KPIs driving resolution as quickly as possible
The Situation Manager role will include:
- Manage resources engagement. Escalate as necessary.
- Lead the virtual team of technical resource from all technical areas driving troubleshooting and recovery with confidence and authority reducing time to repair on major and crisis outages
- Responsible for verifying the severity of all levels of incidents in order to execute the correct level Incident Management process.
- Craft effective, professional and timely communications on incident status to a varied audience including senior executives and business/technical representatives.
- Accountable as single source delivering clear and accurate communication during all incident across the business and technology including senior and exec management levels.
- Produce comprehensive incident reports to a variety of audiences including senior and exec management level
- Participate and lead Incident reviews for managed incidents or problems
- Run daily Health-check calls and make informed decisions regarding escalation of potential issues
- Ability to adjust in a fast pace every changing environment
- Participating in other ITIL processes providing input from Incident Management perspective
- fluent English
- 1 + of year ITIL Operational experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT or Telecommunication or equivalent in working experience
- Competent with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- Networking and server business knowledge would be a plus
- attractive salary
- participation in interesting project
- work in international environment
- contact with the latest IT technology
- training and development programs
- study of foreign languages
- unlimited access to e-learning
- private medical care
- additional life insurance
- subsidy for commuting
- MyBenefit System (e.g. Multisport)