Place of work: NORTH-CENTRAL REGION OF POLAND (full relocation as a preference, for very experienced candidates a partially remote system of work is possible)
ITIL Incident/Major Incident Manager will be responsible for the complete process adherence and handling of major incidents according to Service Level Agreements (SLA's) as well as for the approval of Major Incidents.
The range of activities and tasks to be undertaken by an ITIL Incident Manager includes:
- Executing the Incident Management process tasks taking into consideration global and local requirements
- Coordinating and managing the Incident Management process activities across the global factory and with external suppliers
- Escalating risks and issues to the Incident Management Regional Process Owner
- Reporting KPIs and customer SLAs, ensuring that Major Incident Management KPIs are reported and their targets met.
- Assisting the Global Incident Management team in driving Service management best-practice and ITIL process standardization
- Identifying and planning for Incident Management process improvement projects
- Driving the implementation of standards and cross-account process standardization
- Being responsible for the complete process adherence, handling of incidents according to SLAs
- Acting an escalation point, handling incidents and major incidents
- Cooperating with suppliers, contractors, 3rd parties, etc. to ensure timely incident resolution of major incidents and contractual fulfillment.
- Building strong linkages with all core ITIL processes as part of the end-to-end process.
- Advanced level of English – involvement in international projects
- University degree in IT Discipline or equivalent
- Minimum a year of Incident Management or Project Management experience
- Broad understanding of networks, servers, operating systems, help desk process and procedures, etc.
- Working knowledge of Incident Management frameworks such as ITIL v3, TQM or ISO 9000:2000 (certification not required, but is a plus).
- Strong verbal communication skills – ability to speak clearly with both technical and non-technical customers in a support role.
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
- Competitive salary package according to candidate’s knowledge and competences
- Extra financial bonuses – twice a year + awards for individual goals
- Wide package of certified trainings and development programs
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card
- Free language lessons
- The clear career path and possibility of promotion
- Taking part in multiple employees events
- Access to the newest technology and gadgets
- Full time job, stability of employment
- Optionally: relocation package