Our Client is a Biotechnology leader in the manufacturing of innovative, customer-driven products. It is one of the most successful IT biotech company, making great influence on the science development.
Now The Company is looking for IT System Administrator.
the role will include:
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to continuous delivery workflow as part of agile development.
- Working as part of global and diversified team to improve the development process.
- Communicate effectively with other engineers.
RequirementsThe candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Excellent with Linux and Windows OS.
- Experience with programming Bash.
- Experience with administrating DBs and Jenkins.
- Experience with performance tuning.
- Experience in using application monitoring tools and provide KPIs.
- Understanding agile methods.
BenefitsIn return company offers the prospect of working with the leading player in its industry that matches your ambitions to grow and succeed. You will be a part of a dynamic organization with lots of freedom to implement own visions and ideas.
- Above avarage salary.
- Stable employment contract and possibility to grow within many projects in a large international organization.
- Very attractive benefit package: medical insurance, Multisport card, life insurance,
- Lnguage lessons.
- Happy Mondays.
- Internal and external trainings + budget for conferences.