Our Client is a global market leader opening a new global IT Service Delivery Centre located in WARSAW.
For this Client, we are looking for the people like you: ambitious, dynamic, with technical and language skills. In exchange, we offer a possibility of gain an interesting experience within IT area and of work with Danish and English language on a daily basis.
The experience will be an asset but is not a key! The passion and motivation to pursue your professional career on the position related with IT and foreign languages are the most important!
Place of work: Warsaw
- Providing the phone and e-mail 1st or 2nd line support for Danish speaking users
- Being responsible for keeping the phone calls and correspondence in foreign languages
- Supporting the Clients in diagnosis and problems solving
- Identity access management
- Providing solutions and ideas to meet the needs of users
- First experience holding Customer Service position will be an asset
- Advanced or native knowledge of Danish and English language
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Systems, Active Directory, Account Management will be an asset
- Very good communication skills, patience, empathy
- Team spirit!
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Initiative, creativity, positive attitude :)
- The interest in new technology trends would be an asset
- Experience in international environment in multilingual team
- Complex professional trainings in Poland and abroad
- Full time job contract
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport card