For our Client international company for new department we are looking for IT Delivery Manager (Agile methodology).
- Planning and executing the software delivery activities for multiple teams in an Agile environment (Kanban, Scrum)
- Managing full life-cycle of applications by providing 24/7 Operational Health, ensuring functional improvements and continuous maintenance and pro-actively running technical department
- Managing team of Software Engineers with a Servant Leader style
- Taking part in recruitment process to build up a team
- 5+ years of full-time experience in IT and at least 3 years in a leading position
- Educational background in IT/ Computer Science/ Business Informatics
- Hands-on experience in software development
- Experience of process management within an agile environment
- Managing and mentoring experience with developers
- Customer-focused mindset and goal-oriented attitude
- Fluent in Polish, English
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Very friendly working environment
- Center great location to work
- 1500 Euro for trainings
Recruitment Agency no. 812
Other notesAre you interested in this position- Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/