Our Client is a biotechnology leader in the manufacturing of innovative, customer-driven products. It is one of the most successful IT biotech company, making great influence on the science development.
Now the Company is looking for IT Analyst.
Responsible for a variety of projects across the business, future employee will deliver a consistent, clear and detailed set of business requirements for IT projects and programmers.
Work place - Wroclaw
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the following attributes :
- 2+ years of experience working within an Analyst role.
- Working experience with SQL.
- An understanding of software development process.
- Experience with Agile software development.
- Upper intermediate English.
BenefitsIn return company offers the prospect of working with the leading player in its industry.
You will be a part of a dynamic organization with lots of freedom to implement own visions and ideas.
- Salary up to 16000 PLN/m
- Stable employment contract and possibility to grow within many projects.
- Very attractive benefit package: medical insurance, Multisport card, life insurance
- L.nguage lessons.
- Happy Mondays.
- Internal and external trainings + budget for conferences.