Our client is global manufacturing company that is for over 20 years an established employer in Lodz region which is a strategic location in its European footprint. They are World leader in Chocolate production and employ more than 9000 employees around the world. At this moment our client is investing more than 100.000.000 PLN in the expansion of the factory in Lodz, which is located in the Special Economic Zone.
In addition our client has set up a state of the art Shared Service Center in the city center of Lodz to support its growing European business. Currently we are seeking motivated candidates ready to work in newly set up SSC in Lodz on the position of Invoicing Coordinator.
- taking part in process transition from abroad to SSC in Lodz.
- booking purchase and sales invoices as well as debit and credit notes (related to transport, extra costs) for all automated European SAP plants.
- responsibility for questions and requests from suppliers and customers concerning VAT, prices differences (invoice vs. contract), handling claims.
- contract handling (release, validate, checking)
- support of Accounting, Purchasing and Traffic queries related to pricing, reclamations, actual and future deliveries, complaints, outstanding payments (purchase & sales) and contracts.
- updating of Master Data (business partner contacts, document management)
- evaluating extra costs from the suppliers, booking and paying them as well as issuing sales invoices to suppliers, if agreed.
- responsibility for correspondence with suppliers and factories.
- 2 years of experience in the area of accounting and/or supply chain and/or logistics and/or order processing, gained in international company.
- very good English skills.
- SAP skills.
- University degree.
- service oriented and independent individual.
- good communication skills.
- possibility of professional development within successfully growing international company, a market leader in its field with strong core values: Passion, Entrepreuneurship, Integrity, Customer Focus and Team Spirit
- new office located in the city center with modern design and A+ infrastructure.
- market competitive employment terms and career opportunities, both in Poland and abroad.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? – Do not hesisate and send your CV in English to the e-mail address below.
Multilingual and Customer Service | Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Finance SSC / BPO | Coordinator | Administrator | Specialist | Finance | SSC | Accounts payable | Invoicing | Specjalista ds. logistyki