For our Client, one of the biggest finance institution we are looking for best individuals for the position
Investment Product Controller
Main duties will include:
- Daily calculation and reporting of Profit & Loss and/or Balance Sheet statements for respective trading desks, including reconciliation, analytical review, driver analysis.
- Ensuring that the month end numbers agree to the sum of the daily P&L or provide meaningful explanations.
- Ensuring systems’ reconciliation breaks are explained / cleared.
- Ensuring sign-off of daily and monthly P&Ls by traders.
- Daily and monthly P&L and Balance Sheet commentary
- Close liaison with Front Office, Market Risk, Global Pricing Unit, Operations and other Finance teams.
- Monthly Balance Sheet Substantiation and control.
- Provision of accurate and timely service for specific unit whilst ensuring all outputs are validated and delivered in accordance with SLAs.
- Fluent English
- Minimum 2-3 years in a cross-cultural global, financial organization, preferably in an operational/analytical /audit/accouting
- Master’s degree or undergraduate (preferable banking, economy or finance)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Self starter. Ready to investigate any issues as they arise,
- Able to adapt and respond to changes as they arise, without compromising on timely delivery,
- Client oriented,
- Permanent contract
- Private health care
- Lunch vouchers
- Possibility to grow in international company
- Chance to develop your personal skills (extensive training package)
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/finance-banking-accounting/
Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Accountancy | Analyses | Banking | Finance | Finance SSC / BPO | Investment | Accountant | Analyst | Specialist | Excel | Private equity | Investement | Controlling | Analityk finansowy