Our Client is a provider of market-leading online and mobile casino games, RNG lottery content and live lotto. Products include video slots, classic and video scratch games, 3D video keno games, instant lotto express, live studio lotto, and pooled progressive jackpots across multiple platforms including desktop and mobile games.
Most recently it has provided well established gaming operators with the range of game products and expanding roadmap of new offers. The team made of iGaming skilled and experienced people is expanding very fast and we are now recruiting to join our office Poland.
This is a great opportunity to join game development industry. Your knowledge will be crucial for them and you will be able to make a difference.
- administration of Linux servers
- administration of Java application servers
- helping development team with delivering packages up to the production systems
- take ownership of build servers and deployment tools
- taking care of technical issues (3rd line of support)
- minimum 3+ years in similar position
- excellent knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu, Centos, RHEL)
- very good knowledge of services such as Apache, Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB, Jboss
- very good knowledge of automation and build tools (ansible, chef, jenkins, artifactory)
- writing scripts to help automation tools
- knowledge of monitoring tools (Sensu, Icinga, etc...)
- good written and spoken English
- experience with designing and implementing Linux containers environments (Docker, CoreOS, fleet, etcd)
- experience with Jira and Confluence
- Stable employment within an international, well-established company
- Very friendly and intellectually stimulating working environment
- Participation in development of a new company's office from the very beginning
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Private healthcare - LuxMed
- Benefit system - Multisport card
- English lessons with native speaker
- Choose your own gear - you can select your hardware
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/
IT and Telecommunications | Software | Network | Telecommunication | Engineer | Helpdesk | Support | Administrator | Network | Infrastructure | Linux | Java | HTML | CSS | MySQL | Administrator baz danych