Our Client is a provider of market-leading online and mobile casino games, RNG lottery content and live lotto. Products include video slots, classic and video scratch games, 3D video keno games, instant lotto express, live studio lotto, and pooled progressive jackpots across multiple platforms including desktop and mobile games.
Most recently it has provided well established gaming operators with the range of game products and expanding roadmap of new offers. The team made of iGaming skilled and experienced people is expanding very fast and we are now recruiting to join our office Poland.
This is a great opportunity to join game development industry. Your knowledge will be crucial for them and you will be able to make a difference.
Responsibilities include handling day to day support and service requests from our business customers, track and follow up on bugs and issues with our third party developers, maintain and improve the processes and tools required to get the job done, and being just a life-saver in general when it comes to anything technical.
- At least 2 years of experience on similar position covering all kinds of software, hardware and network issues (installation, implementations, bugs tracking, integration, system/database administration, updates etc.) and system integration
- Very good command of English
- Ability to provide best quality support to business partners, communication skills
- Good knowledge of Linux system and MySQL database
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Good analytical skills
- Independence and strong sense of responsibility
- Stable employment within an international, well-established company
- Very friendly and intellectually stimulating working environment
- Participation in development of a new company's office from the very beginning
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Private healthcare - LuxMed
- Benefit system - Multisport card
- English lessons with native speaker
- Choose your own gear - you can select your hardware