For our Client, one of the most recognizable telco companies in the world, we are currently looking for R&D System Integration Test Engineer.
The company has plenty of projects within radio- and telecommunication field.Such as: LTE, 3G, GSM, HSPA or WCDMA projects.
Location: Wroclaw (Poland)
- integration of software systems and components across hardware platforms,
- features implementation,
- planing, developing and implementing tests,
- providing risk analysis,
- creation of technical documentation,
- close cooperation with software teams (C/C++, Java, Python)
- At least 2 years of commercial experience on similar position,
- Technical high degree (Computer Science, Telecoommunications or equivalent)
- Working experience within software testing (manual, automation),
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS,
- Basic knowledge of IP, UDP, TCP required
- Experience with programming or scripting, e.g. python,shell, bash is a plus
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Communicative English skills
Flexible working hours
Possibility to develop your skills and take part in the innovative international projects
Possibility to work according to the Agile methodology
Multicultural cooperation on daily basis
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail: