For our Client an international and prestigious automotive company we are looking for Independent Accountant who is ready to participate in green field project.
- Process Supplier invoices, sales invoices, payments and customer payment
- Complete weekly/monthly financial reports
- Work on supplier and customer reconciliations and journal entries account reconciliations
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Prepare year end and mid-year end working papers (required for both internal/external audits)
- Provide management of receivables
- Assist Financial Controller in other areas, as required
- Min. 3 years of experience in accounting area
- Degree in Business Economics or Business Administration
- Familiarity with financial administration, business processes
- Good English skills (min.B2)
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented with a drive for accuracy
- Proactive and independent
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Interesting career path in a successful production company
- Possibility to participate in green field project
- Very good working conditions including benefits package (health care, insurance, Multisport card, etc. )
Inne notatkiIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Polish and English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl