You have proficient/fluent level of Hungarian?
You've always wanted to work with languages on a daily basis in an international environment?
Location: Warsaw, Poland
What will be You responsibilities?
- Support for the foreign languages speaking users - Hungarian market
- Management of the process of orders
- Organizing the deliveries
- Instruct and liaise with warehouses, plants and forwarders to prepare and arrange the execution of the shipment of goods
- Issuing the invoices
- Handle complaints and return shipments
- Maintain, update and file customer files, records and internal documents
- Cooperating with different departments
- High quality customer assistance, on SAP system
- Fluent/Native level of one of the following languages: Hungarian (Min. C1/C2)
- Very good English - Min.B2+/C1
- Min. 7 months experience in Customer Service/Administration/Supply chain/orders management and related
- Very good communication skills
- proactive attitude, team spirit!
- Wills to work in a multicultural environment
- opportunity to work for the most recognized brands in the world
- social benefit packages: Multisport Card/Private Medical Care
- friendly work atmosphere
- permanent contract of employment
- interntional environment, vouchers and many more!
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/business-support-centres/
Multilingual and Customer Service | Sales and Marketing | Customer service | Sales | Translator / interpreter | Teacher | Support | Specialist | Assistant | Analyst | Agent | Representative | Seller | Advisor / counsellor | Incoming call | Junior | Language | Call center | Customer | Telemarketing | Office | E-commerce | Sales | Telesales | International | Asystent