Our client is global manufacturing company. Currently they are seeking motivated candidates ready to work in newly set up SSC in Lodz on the position of HRIS Analyst.
- support the Global HR Centers of Expertise in activities related to reporting, analytics, data quality assurance and change management.
- support Global CoEs on internal communication and training activities.
- support maintenance of supporting documentation for HR users.
- support administration of Global HR collaboration channels (e.g.Google+ Communities).
- proactively looking for ways to ensure HR and employees’ engagement and full adoption of global HR processes and systems.
- HR/HR Information Solutions (HRIS) background.
- 2-4 years of experience in project management support/analytical role gained in international environment.
- knowledge of core HR processes.
- very good English skills.
- strong analytical and communication skills.
- knowledge of SAP and/or SuccessFactors would be an advantage.
- possibility of professional development in international company.
- interesting and challenging tasks.
- competitive set of social benefits.
- attractive salary.
- friendly atmosphere at work.
- internal trainings.