A Swiss provider of technologically advanced solution for banking and financial services is opening its new Shared Service Centre - in Warsaw.
Newly created structures offer wide range of opportunities for development and work with advanced solutions within financial administration.
We are building the whole team from scratch and we are kindly inviting candidates to take part in the recruitment and together build a new brand on Polish market.
Currently we are looking for:
- Design and development of environment, policies, practices and benefits to support innovative, problem-solving culture with high autonomy to build and lead the Centre of Excellence in Poland
- Managing recruitment processes directly and with external recruitment support
- Taking accountability for recruitment/contracts, on/off-boarding processes as well as supervising correct pay-roll.
- Development of training and continuing education offerings for employees to build skills necessary to grow the organization
- Collaboration and interaction with a multi-cultural international group operations
- Being in line with local labour law regulations, taking care about local HR documentation compliance, that everything is aligned with internal policies and standards.
- The build and setup of HR operations in line with global platform and processes
- Approximately 5+ years of professional experience in the HR function ( SSC, business services area)
- Experience in building SSC structure
- Extensive experience in HR advice and counsel to senior business management.
- Very good knowledge of Polish Labor Law
- Fluent English
- Attractive employment
- Possibility of building new organisation structure
- Benefits package
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta