For our client, international well-established company, specialized in IT solution for logistic and supply chain sector, we are currently looking for an expert for the position of HR Manager who join team in Warsaw.
- being the first point of contact for people and managers throughout, and a trusted advisor to them regarding all people management related queries and requests,
- working closely in regarding to future and current recruitment requirements,
- cooperation with EMEA Centre of Excellence,
- defining the roles, the recruitment process, interviewing and testing techniques/exercises in order to relevant legislations,
- managing the processes of onboarding as well as induction,
- managing employee relations, performance management as well as Learning & Development activities,
- ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- at least 5 years of relevant experience,
- availability from the beginning of May,
- experience in multiple areas of HR, experttise in HR Operational management,
- significant experience recruiting across a variety of levels (IT/technical roles),
- strong understanding of employment law,
- proven influencing and negotiating skills,
- resilient, flexible and adaptable.
- working in an international and stable environment,
- attractive salary,
- opportunity to take part in challenging projects.