For our Client, the biggest law firm in the world, we are looking for Candidates for a position of:
HR Assistant in Europe Talent Team.
Role: You will be responsible for supporting Team in administration, reporting tasks connected with recruitment, performance management, events, learning & development.
- Supporting Europe Talent team in all their projects (e.g. learning and development, performance management, organizational change etc.)
- Preparing reports, summaries and analysis
- Preparing drafts for internal communication and the intranet site
- Assistance in scheduling meetings and management of hotel and flights booking for external meetings
- Testing and giving feedback on HR and Learning and Development systems
- Translation of texts and preparation of presentations.
- Fluent English is a must
- Good knowledge of German or French would be an asset
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience working in an HR/ desire to develop in HR area
- Able to use own initiative and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proactive and reliable attitude.
- job contract
- professional development -internal and external trainings
- international working structure
- medical insurance
- sport card
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja
HR and Administration and Law | Administration | HR | Law | Administrator | Assistant | Administration | Development | HR | Law firm | Personal | Training | Excel | Junior | Legal | Office | Recruitment | Talent management | HRM | Psychology | Asystent HR