For our Client international, prestigious organization to new SSC structure we are looking for:
- First point of contact for all HR operational staff queries.
- Advising staff on standard policies and procedures.
- To originate and maintain all records for all staff in the UK and Warsaw.
- Administration for all HR processes, including on-boarding, leavers, maternity/adoption, paternity, performance reviews, and renewal of fixed term contracts.
- Producing reference letters including: mortgage/tenancy references; employment references; and business visa letters in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintaining all job descriptions and ensuring these are kept up to date and in house-style.
- Originate and maintain data in the recruitment system
- Schedule interviews with candidates, recruitment agencies, hiring managers
- Co-ordinate the interview process and communicate interview details to candidates interviewers,
- Process candidate travel expenses and recruitment placement invoices, ensuring that all invoices are correctly coded,tracked and processed in a timely manner
- Previous experience on similar position approx. 1 year
- Fluent English
- University degree
- Ability to maintain clear record keeping systems including databases.
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office,
- Knowledge of HR systems would be an advantage.
- Employment on the basis of temporary contract,
- Friendly working atmosphere and open organizational culture
- Perfect location: the Centre of Warsaw
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta