For our Client international, prestigious organization to new SSC structure we are looking for:
- First point of contact for all HR operational staff queries.
- Advising staff on standard policies and procedures.
- To originate and maintain all records for all staff in the UK and Warsaw.
- Administration for all HR processes, including on-boarding, leavers, maternity/adoption, paternity, performance reviews, and renewal of fixed term contracts.
- Producing reference letters including: mortgage/tenancy references; employment references; and business visa letters in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintaining all job descriptions and ensuring these are kept up to date and in house-style.
- Originate and maintain data in the recruitment system
- Schedule interviews with candidates, recruitment agencies, hiring managers
- Co-ordinate the interview process and communicate interview details to candidates interviewers,
- Process candidate travel expenses and recruitment placement invoices, ensuring that all invoices are correctly coded,tracked and processed in a timely manner
- Previous experience on similar position approx. 1 year
- Fluent English
- University degree
- Ability to maintain clear record keeping systems including databases.
- PC literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office,
- Knowledge of HR systems would be an advantage.
- Unique experience of participating in building new team
- Friendly working atmosphere and open organizational culture
- Perfect location: the Centre of Warsaw