For our client, a global company, due to the strategic plans of opening a new Shared Services Center in Warsaw we are searching for an experienced candidate who would like to work on the position of
HR & Payroll Administrator Europe and Middle East
This role presents the opportunity to develop an interesting but challenging career in a dynamic and professional multinational environment.
The position will report to the Finance Director.
The job requires;
1. Liaising with local office managers and external service providers on all HR and payroll matters.
2. Managing employee hirings, employment contracts and personnel files.
3. Ensuring that all employment files comply with the local legal requirements of each jurisdiction.
4. Validating payrolls prepared by service providers in various jurisdictions together with related social insurance and tax liabilities.
5. Preparing the payroll and related social insurance and tax liabilities in certain other jurisdictions.
6. Managing the administration of mobile phones, company cars, fuel cards and other employee administrative matters.
7. Preparing various staffing reports.
8. Provide general guidance, assistance, advice, analysis, planning and problem solving services to the business on employee related matters.
Wymagania1. Degree in business administration with major in Human Resources.
2. At least 5 years’ experience in SSC/BPO sector within HR/Administration processes
3. Fluent English and excellent communication skills, written and oral with additional language skill being a significant plus.
4. Excellent MS Office skills.
5. Good team player with experience in an international environment and excellent communication skills.
6. Clear thinker with good organizational skills.
7. Ability to work in a multi-jurisdictional environment, managing high volumes of work within tight deadlines.
8. Flexibility to travel as needed and work overtime due to time differences.
9. Sense of responsibility and discretion.
10. There will be a need to spend time in Ireland as part of the migration process.
- Working in an international and dynamic environment
- Excellent work atmosphere
- Professional development
- Rich benefit package (e.g. private healthcare & multisport card)