For one of our Client- the company which is operating in insourcing system we are looking for Advisor/ Specialist for Human Resources with Czech in 3 different departments: employee lifecycle, talent acquisition or compensation & benefits.
We are looking for candidates that they are open for relocation to Cracow (Poland).
You will have possibility to take part in new project and create totally new department. If you are open for new challenges and you would like to try how is to live abroad this offer is for you!
- In Talent acquisition department you will be responsible for: preparation and posting job advertisement in accordance to stakeholders requirements, support talent identification programs (taking part in job fairs, creating content for social media and pre-screening applicants)
- In Employee lifecycle department you will be responsible for all documentation from hire to retire, preparation and coordination of internal/ external trainings, managing the e-learning platform
- In Compensation & benefits department you will be responsible for: support employees and give information about all benefits that employee can use
- At least 1 year of working experience in HR area related with Administration, Recruitment or Talent Acquisition in corporate environment
- Educational background related with Human Recourses will be an asset
- Very good knowledge of English and Czech
- Corporate experience in SSC/BPO sector in multinational environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possibilities of development in inside structures
- Annual bonus
- Social benefits: Multisport Card, Lux Med Card, Life Insurance
- Individual career path
- Various range of training (including certification)
Recruitment Agency No. 812
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs-disciplines=hr-prawo-administracja
HR and Administration and Law | Administration | HR | Specialist | Coordinator | Administration | Back office | Legal | Office | Personal | Talent management | Development | Consulting | Specjalista HR