HR Administrator Learning and Development
For our Client, the biggest law firm in the world, we are looking for Candidates for a position of:
HR Administrator L&D.
To support the implementation of the Learning and Development strategy, new initiatives and programmes in order to provide high quality, business focused professional development to all staff.
- Assisting the UK L&D team with the organization and administration of the allocated training courses
- Liaise with external providers and build strong relationships to ensure effective delivery of all L&D solutions
- Updating iLearn training records with CPD information and producing management reports from the system for both UK and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) lawyers and support staff
- Providing administrative support for e-learning/online training tools or training delivered by webinars/video conference.
- Updating the L&D department portal information.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience working in an HR/Learning and Development (desirable)
- Experience working within a law firm or professional service organization is preferable.
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrates tact and diplomacy in an organizational setting.
- job contract
- professional development -internal and external trainings
- international working structure
- medical insurance
- sport card