Currently for our Client the American enterprise, the global leader in consulting, design, design-build, operations, and program management we are looking for: HR Administrator.
Your role will be:
- Supporting personel administration (according to labour law)
- Coordinating formalities connected to employment
- Completing of candidates references and updating internal system
- Resolving problems of employees
- Coordinating on-boarding process for UK and USA
- Min. 6 months of experience in administrative tasks in recruitment sector (preferably in Recruitment Agency, internal HR departments)
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken) is essential
- Knowledge of labour law
- Good command of MS Office suite (especially Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Time management and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and social skills
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Excellent working and team atmosphere
- Career path opportunities
- Initial temporary contract (6 months with possibility of extended)
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl
The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.