Grafton Recruitment is looking for German or French speaking Human Resources Associates
- Provides information by answering communications
- Performs and assures adequate data entry into systems
- Manage and update employee Licecycle records (deliver information about employment, compensation, benefits or pensions )
- Reporting personal administration process
- Translate employee documents
- Providing solutions and ideas
- Contact with employees via telephone and email: answering questions, resolving problems
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least good level of French or German language (min. B2)
- Good level in English (min. B2)
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all professional levels.
- Employment contract for full-time job
- Possibility to gain new professional experience
- Work with multicultural environment
- Benefit package ( Medical package, Multisport card, Life insurance package, Employee Assistance program)
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/business-support-centres/
HR and Administration and Law | Multilingual and Customer Service | Administration | HR | Finance SSC / BPO | Customer service | Administrator | Officer / clerk | Administration | Personnel | Personal | Payroll | Office | HR | HR policy | Junior | Pracownik administracyjny