For our client, a global company, due to the plans aout opening a brand new Shared Servces Center we are searching for an experienced candidate who would like to work on the position of
Head of Shared Services Center
On this position, responsibilities will include:
- Lead the establishment and development of the Shared Services team in Poland, building an effective partnership between financial & management accounting, HR and customer Service.
- Drive change and continuous improvement in the Shared Services teams, including standardisation of processes and practices across business units, development of an effective performance culture and implementation systems.
- Provide processes oversight and support to the businesses to enable them to comply with relevant policies and to meet internal reporting requirements in a timely and compliant manner.
- Lead the UK Shared Services Center departments to ensure the timely and accurate production of periodical reports.
- Preparation of monthly forecasts
- Preparation of annual budgets.
- Delivering SLAs/KPIs and improving efficiency of the operations each year
- Plan maintanace and its integration,
- Identification of key projects and implementation performance tests
- 10+ years of general professional experience in the area of finance and accounting services including at least 5 years of managerial experience in BPO
- University degree pereferably in finanace/economics/MBA
- Excellent English knowledge (a must)
- Proven experience in global team management (50+ FTE)
- Very good knowledge of processes within BPO/SSC
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Practical knowledge of SLAs and workload management
- Pro-client attitude and excellent analytical skills
- Detailed-oriented and precise
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Time management – ability to focus and get things done and know what is business critical; able to deal with conflicting priorities and ambiguity
- Co-ordination/planning/resource allocation – ability to bring together different people with conflicting schedules/ideas and meet deadlines
- Diligent - Strong work ethic
- Performance management and team development experience
- Interpersonal skills – good level of written and verbal communication skills with the ability to see other peoples points of view and incorporate them into overall plans
- Proven analytical skills – able to decide when more work needs to be done or if high level analysis is sufficient
- High level of attention to detail
- High level of personal and professional integrity and confidentiality
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- opportunity to be a part of the establishing new SSC process
- opportunity to gain professional experience in a well known and international business company
- social benefits
- training courses