For our Client, one of the most prestigious company in their business line who is establishing its new IT Service Center office in Warsaw, we are looking for an experiences manager for the position of
IT Manager at European SSC
The role will oversee all tactical and strategic development of critical IT services and will have end-to-end accountability for leadership, service delivery, customer satisfaction, financial performance and technology growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining a structured and organized IT Service Centre
- Building and executing the transition plans of IT roles and processes (service desk, infrastructure services, networking, application management)
- Setup and uphold a clearly defined support process and IT strategies
- Creating, managing and maintaining agreed Service Level Agreements
- Assuring overall end user support to meet the users’ satisfaction
- Leading, supporting and retaining the IT Service Centre teams
- Creating, managing and maintaining KPIs to measure the performance of a team
- Ensuring people are trained and apply the company’s standards
- Collaborating with local and regional partners to obtain the best cost sensitive solutions
- Building and maintain strong and efficient relationships with the business and stakeholders on various levels
- Driving change through the organization by create an open and honest communication
- At least 5 years of experience managing IT teams in Service Desk, Service Delivery, Shared Service Centres or similar
- Experience in managing 20+ teams
- Fluent in English is required
- Technical know-how of the infrastructure and business application landscape to enable to support it
- Very good knowledge of IT standards and processes (ITIL, ISO 27001)
- Ability to deliver the transition process and to communicate with international stakeholders in a professional and collaborative manner acting in a strongly changing environment
- Business process analysis skills with analytic approach to problem solving at both strategic and functional level
- Ability to create, apply and support a matrix organization
- Strong customer service orientation (“Customer comes first” mindset)
- Result-oriented, self-starting, self-motivated
- Strong technical leadership and ability to perform technical planning and review
- Independence and real influence
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Prestigious location in Warsaw
Inne notatkiTake up the challenge!
Join start-up project of new Shared Service Center office in Warsaw!
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/oferty-pracy/it-komunikacja/