For our Client, R&D center and supplier of embedded systems, we are looking for ambitious and talented Hardware/Elektronic Designer to join the team.
Mail responsibilities includes:
- schematic design, layout design,
- production planning for a new product,
- EMC testing.
- Master’s degree in electronics engineering or similar Technical Experience,
- Min. 3 years of practical experience in power electronics, digital circuits, processors and analog electronics as well as related HW design tools,
- Hands on experience with EMC issues,
- Familiarity with low level programming or experience in FPGA, CPLD,
- Good and active communication and teamwork skills,
- Customer-oriented approach,
- Good spoken and written English.
- Competitive salary and social package (medical care, Multisport card, lunch subsidies, mobile phone, team events),
- Business travel opportunities,
- Lunch subsidies,
- Work in an international environment with nice and friendly atmosphere,
- Participation in interesting, different projects,
- Flexible working hours.
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.