We’ve opened recruitment process for our UK (Belfast), a software international company developing applications for electric industry over the world and using industry leading R&D, state-of-the-art test facilities, in-house manufacturing and quality control.
We are looking for experienced Hardware Engineers to join Cracow's Electronic Design Team and will be responsible for:
- Working throughout full development cycle (from concept to manufacture)
- Designing digital and analogue circuits
- Creating PCB layouts
- Creating and testing prototypes
- Creating project documentations
- Supporting procurement and manufacturing
We support our non EU citizens to obtain a work permit in Poland.
RequirementsIf you :
- Appreciate work in a small teams with a flat structure, flexible working hours and cozy atmosphere,
- Are impressed by having a real impact on the product you are working on and on the industry this product is dedicated for
- Are inquisitive, open-minded and proactive,
- Have at least 2-3 years' experience in hardware design for industrial environment
- Have an experience with CAD/CAM software
- Have an experience with testing products
- Familiar with Altium Designer
- Familiar with multilayer design or schematic design
- Care for the quality of the products/projects you are working for
Then we would like to hear about you.
BenefitsOur employees are provided by constant support to improve their skills and thus to develop their professional development.
Being a member of our Electronic Design Team you will have an opportunity to work on different projects worldwide, to get to know a lot for the specifics of the branch itself and thus to extend your skill stack.
- Free parking space
- Elastic working hours
- Additional income based on creative hours percentage
- Coffee, tea, fruits, toasts, chocolate regarding your own preferences
- Big teambuilding parties
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Life insurance
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja