Our Client is a fast paced gaming and platform service provider within the dynamic iGaming industry with offices in Malta and Kraków, Poland.
The Polish Technical organization was established in late July 2014, but has grown to a team of over 40. In the last five months our team has doubled, so our pace of growth is projected to be the same for the remainder of 2016 and for 2017.
The company is seeking a talented Designer and an exceptionally skilled Photoshop master in one person. The Polish Art Team consists of top notch Illustrators, Animators, Designers, Concept and Technical Artists. The amount of talent my client has on board is unrivaled; we both only hire the best artists in the entire iGaming industry. Don't believe us? Let's schedule an interview and see for yourself!
As a successful candidate you will be:
- Designing interface elements and do creative re-skins of existing ones
- Working with the Art Director to create UI layouts for our games
- Using the source files prepared by Illustrators to export and optimize the images and create game-ready assets
- Closely cooperating with other team members: Developers, Testers and Game Producer
- Actively participating in the Game Development process to create the best games on the market
- Sharing and spreading knowledge among other team members
Your talent and experience will be crucial and you will be able to make a real impact on the final shape of the products.You will be part of kick-ass, cross-functional agile team consisting of Developers, Artists and Testers led by an experienced Game Producer. Your Art Director will be on the ball keeping you busy with challenging tasks that will help you grow as a designer. Your technical role will also help expand your knowledge of the asset workflow and expert Photoshop features.
- Great Interactive Design skills
- Experience in creating user friendly interface layouts
- Master-level Photoshop user (well-versed in advanced features like efficient Smart Object handling, complex masking, .psb file size optimization and automation using Actions etc.)
- Experience in teamwork (working with other people's source files, naming conventions)
- Tech-oriented mindset
- Open minded and a strong desire to learn new skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in the games industry (iGaming or Social Casino would be perfect)
- Ability to create hand-painted custom UI elements in Photoshop
- Knowledge of wireframing software to create usability mockups and flow charts
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- A job where it is only your ideas that set the limit of what we can do
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A dynamic, success-driven team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a subsidized training and health insurance
- Stable employment within an international (currently there are people from 18 different countries in our offices!), well-established, yet extremely quick growing company
- Very friendly and intellectually stimulating working environment
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare – Luxmed
- Benefit system – Multisport card
- English lessons with an awesome native speaker
- Choose your own gear – software, hardware, plugins, you name it!
Recruitment Agency No.812
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/it-telecommunications/