For our Client, one of the most prestigious company in their business line who is establishing its new new Shared Service Center office here in Warsaw we are looking for an expert for the position of:
Global HR Data Analyst
The scope of responsibilities will include:
- Producing global people reporting, enhancing capabilities, developing analytics to support the talent function priorities, the business, and the growth and integration of the firm.
- Work closely with talent leads and HR system leads in each region.
- Production of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual people data reports.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports and queries utilising appropriate reporting tools.
- Development and production of diversity reporting.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the global HR operational functions and business needs.
- Ensure that HR data is captured accurately and consistently and that integrity is maintained.
- Develop and implement global best practices for data capture and report criteria to deliver effective data tracking and global reporting capabilities to meet business needs.
- Implement measurement and reporting in user friendly ways that will support the business in achieving improved talent management decisions.
- Tracking talent movement, mobility, transfers and secondments across the firm and providing accurate reporting to leadership.
- Support in identifying trends and themes in the people data.
- Previous HRIS Systems and Project Management experience – as a must.
- HRIS implementations – as an advantage.
- Extensive PeopleSoft or other large platform experience .
- Strong XML, SQL, macros, Excel and Microsoft Office experience .
- Experience within professional service firms, working in a matrix environment with a full range of HR systems preferred.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills with the ability to facilitate problem solving discussions.
- Able to prioritise, manage tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Committed to continuous improvement with strong project management skills.
- High level of discretion, with the ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Solutions orientated with the ability to address problems by gathering relevant information formulating alternatives.
Other notesFor more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs/hr-office-legal/
HR and Administration and Law | Finance and Banking and Accountancy | HR | Analyses | Audit | Analyst | Officer / clerk | Specialist | HR | Reporting | Process | Payroll | Excel | BPO | Data entry | Analityk IT