For our Client, one of the most prestigious company in their business line who is establishing its new Shared Service Center office in Warsaw, we are looking for an expert for the position of:
Global Credentials and Proposal Generator Manager
The scope of responsibilities will include:
- To support the development of a global credentials database and the ongoing evolution of global proposal generator.
- Working closely with the BD and digital teams, taking responsibility for driving forward a new and innovative approach to collecting, updating and utilizing credentials to drive client engagement.
- To help the digital and design team evolve the global proposal generator, and its use by the global BD team, to ensure better statistics and content.
Credentials database tasks mainly contains:
- Assisting with the ongoing development of the credentials database
- Working with global BD to provide appropriate credentials content, with global digital to ensure content is appropriately loaded and tagged as well as with global brand to ensure language is consistent
- Building an own support team, creating plan for launch, best practice protocols
- Closely working with digital and finance teams to integrate appropriate financial data into the credentials database
- Identifying protocols, processes for getting full credential data language, means of flowing new credential data into the website and brochures
- Providing reports on the credential database usage
- Working with new markets to onboard their credentials into the system
Proposal Generator tasks includes:
- Assisting with the ongoing development of this portal – in particular, its evolution into a brochure generating tool as well as a pitch generator
- Identifying means by which content can be translated, ensuring adoption by global BD team
- Working with new markets to support their usage of the proposal generator as well as bids team (and bids team resource) to produce meaningful statistics and data
- University degree.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Approximately 5 years of the relevant professional experience.
- Strong professional experience gained within professional services, law company, consulting or IT companies within Credentials as well as Proposals area.
- Experience in working closely with the BD and digital teams by driving forward a new and innovative approach to collecting, updating and utilizing credentials to drive client engagement
- Deep understanding of professional business area.
- Accuracy in the drafting/uploading of credentials is of critical importance.
- Business Development acumen – to understand how people need to use the credentials and proposal tools to generate business; and will work with the digital team to evolve functionality accordingly.
- Openess to travel occasionally as business demand requires.
- Ability to interact positively at all levels within the firm and a good team player.
- Methodical approach to work, with a strong focus on accuracy and quality.
- Understanding the need for documentation and well-defined procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight project deadlines and can adapt to differing demands, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise assigned workload.