We are currently hiring for the international company a person who can lead a role of:
General Ledger (GL) Team Manager
- Assist in the management of day-to-day general ledger accounting activities and projects, assuring timely and accurate reconciliation of all worldwide balance sheet accounts and communication to our Client.
- Lead the overall process for closing Accounts Receivables and associated accounts including recording and validating positions for bad debts provisions, managing the monthly write–offs process, VAT Accounting, Cash in transit, non-routine billing.
- Coordinating all deliverables for Europe required for our external auditors for both the Global US-GAAP Audits and local statutory filings.
- Ensuring the chart of accounts and business hierarchies support business requirements.
- Analyzing month-end financial results, providing variance analysis, researching financial fluctuations/questions and ensuring transparency.
- Assist with the assessment, management, and enhancement of the financial control environment.
- Recognised accounting qualification.
- At least 8 years of post-qualification work experience, preferably in an international work environment.
- Experience with consolidation and working in a multi-book and multi-currency environment.
- Knowledge and experience in US GAAP including chart of accounts, journal entries, balance sheets, and reconciliations.
- Language skills, fluent written and spoken English is essential.
- Other European language skills are an advantage.
- Computer Literate – Microsoft office and strong affinity with ERP systems.