For newly opened Shared Services Center we are seeking candidates for the position of GL Accountant.
- Perform period end activities such as booking of manual journal entries, processing of payroll, stock controls, billing due.
- Identify and calculate provisions and exceptions to standard bookings.
- Processing of commissions, trade terms, year end rebates and bank statements.
- Running monthly FA depreciation and booking corrections, performing sub-ledgers and general ledgers reconciliations.
- Perform intercompany reconciliations for accounts payable and accounts receivables.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and innovative solutions.
- 2 years of experience in General Ledger area.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance/or similar.
- very good English language skills.
- previous SAP experience.
- strong analytical and multitasking skills.
- independent in action and goal oriented.
- organizational skills and accuracy.
- possibility of professional development in international company.
- friendly atmosphere at work.
- set of social benefits.
- attractive salary.