For our Client, newly established Shared Service Center in Cracow, we are seeking candidates for the position of General Ledger Specialist with Spanish.
Place of work: Cracow
- Performing general accounting activities, applying techniques and standards to solve unusual issues.
- Executing accounting analyses and reports as assigned.
- Ensuring the production of reports, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing, and application of funds.
- Conducting investigations and reconciliations of accounts as necessary.
- Applying accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Supporting management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
- Assisting in developing and implementing processes and procedures, and continuously optimizes to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains.
- Supporting development of more junior colleagues by acting as SME for assigned area.
- 2-5 years of experience in accountancy, including at least 1 year of experience in general accounting role gained in international company.
- very good Spanish and English skills.
- University degree.
- Very good interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation.
- interesting professional challenges in a dynamic, fast paced organisation.
- opportunity for professional development in an international environment.
- friendly atmosphere at work, open and informal organizational culture.
- attractive remuneration and benefit package.