Our Client is largest and fastest growing outlet in Europe. It's a place where you can meet modern technology, gain expertise, and develop your skills and abilities. It has developed to a world-class corporation with businesses that span advance technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, medicine, finance, hotels and more. The client products have made them to be a leader in these fields, constantly pushing the industries forward.
For our Client operating internationally and having it’s R&D center in Krakow
we are looking for:
Full Stack Developer ( Regular/ Senior )
Location: Kraków or Warsaw
You will participate in the whole process of software production - design, implementation, development and maintenance.
- Participation in full Life Cycle software production – requirements definition, design, development, system tests
- Software development and maintenance
- Preparation of technical documentation (design and architecture)
- 3+ experience in Java SE8
- Experience in full life cycle development process (including CI/CD)
- Understanding of database programming MySql or PostgreSQL/Oracle or noSQL (MongoDB)
- Basic understanding of Linux shell
- Experience in Spring (MVC), MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- Experience in jQuery, WebComponents, Bootstrap, SASS/LESS, WebGL,
- Understanding of client-server architecture
- Experience in software development for Telco systems.
- Experience in software design creation
- Willing to travel for international business trips (up to 2 months)
- Fluent English (min B2)
- Higher education in the fields of information science, electronics, telecommunications or related fields
- Stable employment in an international company
- Private medical care (including dentist)
- Multisport card
- Life insurance
- Lunch card
- Co-financing of the English course
Recruitment Agency no. 812.
In case you are interested in the role please send your English CV to email@example.com Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=it-komunikacja