Our Client is a very well-known software house in Wrocław, which helps American companies to create newest solutions and systems.
Currently the company is dedicated to further extend the WebUI Team and help to build powerful and user friendly test solution that generates realistic traffic to test devices or applications.
Project goal is to develop easy-to-use web interface to hardware devices that generates thousands of different realistic application traffic and attacks to test the performance and security of network infrastructures. This application will provide multi-10 Gbps testing with authentic payloads based on actual application transactions and usage for realistic security, load and functional testing.
Your main tasks:
- designing and implementing new features in the project;
- reporting the daily status to PM, creating documentation within Kanban methodology;
- cooperating with staff on the client side;
- being ready to take part in business trips to USA when needed;
- 2+ years of experience with front-end development;
- being ready to work with CanJS library;
- Linux awarness (Ubuntu);
- knowledge about tools: Git, Jira, Jenkins;
- very good communication in English language;
Good to know:
networking, security and protocol design
- employment contract or B2B cooperation,
- benefits package: Multisport card, relax room, birthday gifts, medical insurance,
- internal trainings,
- access to relax room,
- possibility to participate in many corporate events and organize MeetUps.