We are very pleased to present a very exciting new project, supported for one of our main Client in IT area - Credit Risk system development.
As a part of this team you will be involved in development of a new banking platform, based on AngluarJS (front-end) and Java (back-end). The team is split across London and Poland, but you will have also an opportunity to cooperate with people from Zurich, New York and other countries.
The employer is a well-known American IT consulting company, which supports one of the main investment bank in Wrocław. You will be involved in an on-site activity, but benefit from a very attractive package of trainings and certificates!
Main scope of responsibilities in this project include:
- working directly with Project Managers and Business Analysts to implement new functionalities and create User Interface;
- implementing back-end functionalities and business logic (in case having skills in Java);
- supporting existing systems when required,
- working with Oracle and Sybase databases;
- fluent English - both spoken and written,
- experience in working with Restful API,
- TDD awareness,
- Karma/Jasmine testing,
- experience in working with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
Very nice to have:
- experience with J2EE - then you can be engaged also in back-end development;
- automation testing with tools like Selenium,
- SQL scripting;
- attractive salary based on experience,
- employment contract without any trail period,
- B2B cooperation when demanded,
- individual budget for trainings, certifications and conferences,
- internal trainings organized in the company,
- language lessons,
- medical insurance, dental insurance, Multisport card,
- internal events,
- possibility to move to another location with use of a relocation package - New York, Toronto, London and others
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.