We are looking to hire a talented Front End Developer to join one of our prestigious Client - a world leader in IT sector, provider of today's newest technologies. In this position
you will have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, on a fastpaced and motivated team. As a part of the Global Network Operations team, you will have the chance to affect the design and development of user interfaces for one of the world's largest corporate infrastructures.
- Technical design, development & review
- Feature implementation
- Issue identification and resolution
- Writing tests & documentation, keeping code clean, modular and selfsustaining
- Well developed knowledge of HTML5 & CSS, Web UI Design
- ECMAScript 5
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- 12 years of proven relevant experience or equivalent of practical experience through studies
- Google Visualization API
- Google Closure toolset (Closure Compiler, Closure library)
- Feature effort estimation
- Agile / Scrum development
- Previous experience in working within geographically dispersed multicultural virtual teams
BenefitsThe ideal Candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and work in an international, challenging environment,
- Create and improve a global trademark,
- Expand the professional career,
- Cooperate with the company during a temporary contract (first for 2 years).
Other notesAre you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Polish language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.