Do you speak French and English?
Do you have strong motivation to develop in Cracow in one of these areas:
- Customer service
Are you open minded, ambitious and dynamic person?
Send us your CV! Grafton Recruitment, leading recruitment agency in Cracow, is currently looking for French speaking candidates to work in various areas for the biggest international companies based in this beautiful city.
- Native/fluent French
- Communicative command of English
- Strong will to develop in one of these areas: accountancy, customer service, IT, sales
- Experience in the field is highly appreciated
- Well – organized, easy going and determined personality
- Opportunity to gain strong experience within international structures
- Attractive salary with social package (private healthcare, insurance, Multisport card)
- Ability to work with young, ambitious colleagues
Recruitment Agency No. 812
Other notesTo apply for this offer, please follow the "Apply now" button. The salary rates presented here are monthly gross and are based on Grafton Recruitment's research into salary trends. The final salary offered upon hiring will depend on how closely the candidate meets the requirements set out in the job offer. Job offers by Grafton Recruitment are not commercial offers within the meaning of the Polish Civil Code(Articles 66 and 71 CC). We kindly inform you, that we will process all applications with full discretion and contact selected candidates. We will register your data in our database. We don't send back the documents sent to us. Grafton Recruitment Sp.z o.o. is registered on position 812 in the National Recruitment Agencies Register.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.pl/en/jobs?disciplines=obsluga-klienta
Multilingual and Customer Service | IT and Telecommunications | Finance and Banking and Accountancy | Accountancy | Analyses | Banking | Finance | Finance SSC / BPO | Insurance | Accountant | Administrator | Analyst | Assistant | Officer | Officer / clerk | Specialist | Accounts payable | Accounts receivable | Pracownik działu obsługi klienta