Our Client is one of global leaders in IT services area that is noted for its positive market reputation supported by the leading place in the best employers’ rankings.
The company gives an access to the most advanced technology and is well known from its innovative business approach, high standards of work and certified development programs.
For this Client we are looking for candidate for Monitoring Specialist position.
Place of work: NORTH-CENTRAL REGION OF POLAND (full relocation is needed so Cient offers RELOCATION PACKAGE).
Main duties consist of:
- Supporting clients’ infrastructure;
- Monitoring network, servers and applications alerts;
- Registering issues in internal systems;
- Handling basic issues;
- Distributing issues between internal and external technical counterparts.
- Very good knowledge of French is a must;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Good general computer skills;
- First professional experience or knowledge of servers, database, systems or network will be an asset;
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions - analytical mind;
- Ability to work well as a team member;
- Business oriented approach to work;
- Good communication skills;
- Full time job, stability of employment;
- Competitive salary package according to candidate’s knowledge and competences;
- Extra financial bonuses;
- Wide package of certified trainings and development programs;
- Private medical care and life insurance;
- Multisport card;
- The clear career path and possibility of promotion;
- Taking part in multiple employees events;
- Access to the newest technology and gadgets;
- Optionally: relocation package.