Our Client is an international company with a combination of engineering design, research and development and support locations worldwide. The company uses industry-leading R&D, state-of-the-art test facilities, in-house manufacturing and quality control. Drawing on a distinguished 30 year heritage of developing cutting-edge technology our client is focused keeping their customers' needs at the core of everything they do.
They are looking for Engineers to join its market-leading design team at its Krakow office. The successful applicant can expect to join a growing development team. While being able to work closely with others, he or she will also need to demonstrate the ability to work independently.
In this challenging Firmware Engineer role the successful applicant will focus on:
- New hardware bringup and support for the Electronics Engineers
- Development of drivers and other low level software including bootloaders
- Development of production test software and automatic test systems
- Working throughout the full development life cycle: from concept to manufacture.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position.
- Will and ability to constantly learn and improve skills.
- Fluent in English, Verbal & written to enable everyday communication in multinational teams
- C for embedded devices
- Understanding of electronics schematics
- Experience with ARM processors
- Comfortable with: oscilloscopes, signal generators etc
- Experience with Atmel and Freescale ARM processors
- Experience with LabView
- Experience with Atmel AVR family
- Familiarity with Linux kernel space
- Familiarity with boundary scan techniques
- Knowledge of XJTAG environment
- Opportunity to develop your skillset within international environment while working with innovative solutions
- Dealing with unique engineering technologies which are being powerded by its own outstanding employees
- Work in a dynamic and enthusiastic team
- Competetive salary, benefits package and a permanent contract