For our Client we are looking for experienced professionals to obtain the position of Financial Analyst.
Our Client is a global organization providing modern electronic and software solutions for both individual and business clients. Due to dynamic development of its businesses in Wroclaw, an interesting opportunity has arise to work in multinational financial team of talented individuals.
Your main duties will cover:
- Conducting financial analysis for product development and technologies departments,
- Supporting EMEA Business Management Units,
- Preparing reports, data for budgeting, accounting analyses etc.
- Master's/Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance or equivalent,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a financial or accounting environment,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Ability to interface, present and communicate successfully with all levels of management and large groups,
- Analytical skills,
- Advanced knowledge of English.
KorzyściWe offer you:
- An interesting work in the international environment with an unique opportunity to take part in interesting and professional trainings and to plan your own career path,
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment,
- Attractive Compensation Package.
- Temporary contract
Inne notatkiIf you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae both in Polish and English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).