For our client, prestigious global company, we are looking for candidates for position of:
Senior Financial Analyst
- Supporting the Finance Director, the Global Finance Lead for the Operations Practice and the Practice Leadership in both the structuring and implementation of a robust performance management construct, informative analyses and ensuring practice initiatives are aligned with regional priorities
- Play prominent role in leading effort to push performance management into an integrated model
- Proactively working with leadership to structure and implement new and creative solutions to bring normative approaches to operational support, launch new service constructs (e.g.- Advanced Analytics), etc.
- Play significant role in ad-hoc analyses, meeting preparation, etc., driven by the agenda of leadership
- Responsible for management and development of analysts in different regions
- Helping align and integrate practice finance with the Firm’s administrative networks, processes and policies
- Budgeting for, then tracking and reporting, practice economic performance
- Developing a financial management reporting process that is unchallengeably robust and a model of transparency about the economics of the practice.
- Improving the process for tracking, analyzing and managing growth metrics at the function/sector/regional level (with close interaction with regional finance)
- Reviewing and proposing appropriate practice cost and investment levels
- Implement policies and procedures as laid down by the Firm’s Committees and roll out best practices where appropriate and seek to enhance internal controls
- Work to create an environment where we can attract, develop and retain exceptional talent.
- Ensure that there is an appropriate development and evaluation process for finance staff
- Manage and deploy a host of analysts (both solid and dotted line) against core activities
- Education in Finance / Accounting (e.g. MBA/CA/CPA )
- Approx. 2 years of experience in a similar position (Finance Manager, Finance Controller, Financial Analyst)
- Excellent English language skills
- Flexibility and opennes to change
- Experience in work in international environment
- Interesting career path in a successful multinational organization
- Skills development through diverse work assignments and trainings
- Very good working conditions including benefits package (health care, insurance, Multisport card, etc. )